martes, 13 de abril de 2021

 

Country I would like to visit

I would like visit England specifically London because the places are amazing and my actors and singer favorites they live there, also I love British accent is my inspiration for learn English because is so difficult understand and I would like speak and understand this accent.

A date curious about England is than London is bigger city of Europe, further the English is not only language than is spoken in this country, also is spoken French, is cool because my second favorite language is fresh.

In England I would like make many things and visit a lot of place one of the things is visit the London eye, go to famous coffee shop and visit parks and museum.


One of my future plans is live in England when I finished my studies and if is possible study in there a magister, also the only form of the speck and learn your language at perfection is being there.


 

3 comentarios:

  1. I liked your post, Londres is very nice for its beautiful places that call a lot of attention as is its infrastructure.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Daniela!! I had no idea that in this country there were people who spoke French. I have certainly learned a lot from your blogs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi dani! i would love to go to england to. I fell in love with that country because of my love to One direction, the boyband. I hope you could go!

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges Hello to everyone, I hope you very well today and I want to say that this is the last blog for the first semeste...