martes, 6 de julio de 2021

English language challenges

Hello to everyone, I hope you very well today and I want to say that this is the last blog for the first semester. By continuing today I´m going to talk about English language challenges.  My experience to learning English at University it was good, I learned teamwork and speak English in class with my classmates without shame if only a little, although still gives me a little of shame, but I think it would be much better in person and no online, I hope in the another semester it can be in person for meet to teacher and my partners.


I love it the use of the blog, it was a funny experience with the class, we learned more from our classmate through a nice form. There are many aspect in English that I need improve like the pronunciation, communication and have more vocabulary and I want to improved it
  with songs in English, translating it reading her lyrics, also it can be reading and watching  things in English like the movies, series or books and news.


Outside the English class I am trying use the English because I want to learn English at perfection so that in a future to have more opportunities in another countries. Sometimes with my best friend we try to communicate in English always makes we laugh, but we understand each other and I think works to learn English. 

And that’s all my last blog, see you soon, bye.



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Dani, I will try like you to talk to my best friend, I think it is a good idea to learn languages.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sounds very entertaining to talk in English with your friends haha I will try it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ohh, good to talk to your best friend English

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges Hello to everyone, I hope you very well today and I want to say that this is the last blog for the first semeste...