martes, 15 de junio de 2021

Changes to my study programme

Hello everyone, i hope they are very well, today I´m going to talk Changes to my study programme. I find it hard to make changes in my career, but I think removing a subject in the semester It could be good, it would be a relief or rest for the study load. The hours of class it´s good, but sometimes classes last longer than time, but are not problem for me, only sometimes for the time for the time in the computer I don't like it much.

In respect of Faculty facilities I can´t change nothing because I don't know much about the faculty, for the pandemic I have never met university so I can only imagine what it's like. About of the use of technology I think it´s much, so it should be less time in the computer, because sometimes I have headaches after the class and that it is for a long time connected to class and make homework, therefore the connected time could be less.

The Teaching methods of the teachers are good, but it would be good for everyone to use a visual material like power point, prezzi, videos, etc. , because the visual material is to attract more attention and serves for to keep attention in class, also make it a more pleasant space and easy of learning.


So guys that ‘all my blog for today, thank you for reading and see you soon bye.

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow Daniela, in most things we think the same;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi dani, I like your ideas, I wish they could be implemented :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would also like the classes to be more dynamic, it would be entertaining.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. yess, I think the same, is very stressful in general:(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to the theachers make the classes more entertaining! But i think that this modality its difficult to everyone. Si sabes:(

    ResponderEliminar

English language challenges Hello to everyone, I hope you very well today and I want to say that this is the last blog for the first semeste...